Maoliworld

Ke Ao Maoli

Aloha e Kakou,

I recently started having a conversation with someone regarding building our nation from the inside out.  We were sort of in the wrong space to have that conversation so I moved it here.  It would be really great if other people could share their opinions on this subject as well.

Some background:  When we think about building our nation, a lot of times we get into thinking about just governing systems, but an important thing to think about is that governing systems are like the icing on the cake.  Just before moving this conversation here, I was saying "our government can only ever be as strong as our nation" and that to build a nation requires doing some kind WORK, "blood, sweat and tears" sort of work to build up our nation from the inside out.  I was talking about how, in this time when we often find ourselves at odds with our politics, there are some projects going on today which we can agree help us all strengthen the nation from within and will make us strong enough to even build a government and all the other things we need.  It is therefore necessary for us to get involved with or even create our own projects that serve this purpose.

One of the types of projects that most clearly suits this purpose in my opinion and which I see already going on today are projects surrounding food sovereignty. 

I am also working on creating some projects right now which I call "exercises in independence."  The point of these projects is to answer to our ongoing sense that we don't just need an answer as a nation to "what kind of nation are we going to have later" but instead "what is the PROCESS for building that nation?"  Also these projects speak to other concerns about the fact that we don't just want to be independent, but we want to be a THRIVING people.  And so, towards those ends, I always think, we have to work to exercise our strengths that we have right now and actually start carrying out projects where we are working for our own people for our own betterment.  This IS what a true nation is - it's a group of people working and cooperating together for our own betterment.

Some other things to think about include "breaking the ties to outside funding sources" since we've seen how outside funding often dictates our projects and even corrupts some people and creates a widening of the gap between the richest and the poorest Hawaiian people.

Some questions I would like to ask others are:

1) what is your opinion on all of this?

2) what projects do you see going on today which  help to "build up the nation from the inside out?"

3) what kinds of ideas for future projects do other people have??

-Kelea

Views: 503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aloha e Kakou,

Sorry it’s taken me a minute to write back – Some big ideas floating around here and I wanted to take a moment to do some more reading and digest what people are talking about. I’m hoping I can keep this reply as simple as possible because it’s very easy to get lost in the details with what we’re talking about and miss the big picture. I just want to say, I’ve read all your comments, almost all of them more than once or twice. All of your knowledge and opinions are so representative of who we are – I hope I can address what everyone is talking about here. Some comments I might have to address by themselves.

First, I want to recap overall the problems I’m trying to describe. Overall, we have a larger problem and that is with us being an occupied nation and all that comes from that. On top of that, we have the additional problems that come from trying to be deoccupied – different competing ideas about how to do this. On an even larger level we have an even bigger problem, and that’s that our occupation stems from the US’s need for a strategic military location in our country which is causing all of these problems in the first place and in dealing with this problem, we are finding that it’s like running into a wall going 100 mph.

But to me, these problems aren’t looking so bad right now because first and foremost – all of these things are being addressed and there IS a growing will among us to address these problems in all their glory. I am also not so worried about these problems because the way we a going, and judging from world history, there is a level of inevitability about our independence that I feel we can count on. If our true nation is still alive, we WILL overcome occupation. This is NOT to say that we can stop thinking about and acting on these things, but just to say the current trajectory along these lines is a good one.

What I AM trying to point, though, is that we have a few growing problems which slice right through, and are having an impact on every single thing we are doing and I think these problems are so bad that they may turn our future independence into a fake independence. These problems are like the enemy growing from within – I believe it is therefore the most important moment for us to see them for what they are, while the growth of this enemy is still relatively young, to get a hard eye on them, and to attack them head on.

The problems I am talking about are:
1) Growing inequality
2) Growing acceptance of class disparity
3) Growing acceptance of dictatorship mentalities
4) Growing acceptance of economic development schemes designed by the few for the benefit of the few.

Why are these things such an enormous problem? These kinds of problems in the most simplistic way I can describe lead to false independence which will have the effect of creating greater poverty, environmental destruction, and even violence for our future nation. If we keep going down a path that supports this kind of independence, we will be in the same boat as every other developing country where a group of lazy and spoiled corrupt “leaders” will be selling out all of our people and our lands for their own benefit. Ironically, it’s this future that so many people are afraid of that makes them get even more cozy with the corrupting influence of foreign money linkages coming through organizations like OHA or the CNHA. People then splitting off like this creates disunity which is even dampening any ability to achieve ANY form of independence. On the flipside of this, there is the dictatorship mentality – the idea that “it’s ok achieve independence without the consent of the many – we have the people’s best interests in mind.” In countries where these sorts of people came into power, they ran everything into the ground. In cases where people think like this, they don’t know how to run a country and they are running the country in such isolation that they are not tapping into the benefit of the genius found in many MANY minds. These people run on fear – fear that if THEY don’t control everything, the enemy will eventual control everything and they will even turn that fear on their own people.

This is the solution I want to put forward. Everything I’m talking about is not a new concept and I was kind of wandering around last night and this morning trying to put my finger on exactly what this thing is called that I am trying to describe. I think I have found that name in the ideology of the “PEOPLE’S MOVEMENT.” For us this might be more like an “Ohana Movement,” but the words ‘People’s Movement’ describe a very powerful concept that I hope you all will latch onto for a moment to imagine what it could mean for us. A people’s movements is an ideological and action based movement where the masses from the ground up work to instill and insist on within their nationalist framework ideas surrounding the notion that a nation and a government are meant to be for the benefit of the many over the few and that the nation, to be legitimate, must grow out of the work that many people are doing. The people’s movement says that the design of the nation must come out of the organic will of the people as exemplified in the work that they already do and are intending to do to serve our own people. A people’s movement is a moral and ethical movement which calls out to the masses to say – if you want to build a nation, you have to get up and physically build it and if you want to sit there and look pretty and try and be the dispenser of orders and foreign funding, all to raise up and serve the self, you will be relegated to the low of lows.

Other beneficial outcomes to this type of movement: People’s movements are inherently uniting and powerful. These movements induce large protests. They increase the trust and sense of nationalism among the people that the movement serves. It’s a way of pulling together and fomenting a group that can give consensus on larger questions. Starting a movement like this is self replicating – once it gets going, the work it produces in the short run inspires people to add to what is already happening.

The next step after thinking about all this is to think about HOW to get something like this started which I sort of talked about in prior posts, but that is a whole other conversation which requires support for and some work on the concept itself in the first place. Don’t want to get the cart before the horse...So what do people think about this idea?

One last thing…I just want to address some other ideas people brought up very shortly, although I think I covered most of them here. First, A. Samoa, A`otearoa, and Tahiti, and people left out Kanaky, are having the same problems we are having. When we go to topple the whole military, we are even going to need all of these places to do what I’m talking about right now because to get rid of the military we are going to have to do that with a united Pacific and the people in power in the Pacific, even other Pacific Islanders, are suffering from much the same distorted dependent thinking that the folks at OHA and the CNHA are running on.

As for none of this happening over night, if what I’m talking about makes sense to people, I wouldn’t put it off for later….
hello,

Samoa, Aotearoa's people who know the true history of how our Hawaiian Kingdom united during Kamehameha I's period and formed the Pacific Empire are really reviewing their history, taking an overview of what occurred over time, and also reviewing the sinister moves by criminal deviants who moved to assume an already documented democratic united group.

The Pacific Empire has been mentioned a number of times in the old newspapers..............

Samoa was grabbed by the Germans, French, and Americans; Aetearoa was grabbed by the English, and our Hawaiian Kingdom was grabbed by the Americans................and what is it that unites all the grabbers or what i (and others in the past) call Pirates?..............................their economic ills, their documented bankruptcies because they all looked to maintain SLAVES, supported the U.S. / American Civil War of 1863-1865................What IS IS ..............the logic used by U.S. President William Clinton is what got him out of him being impeached..................the person who taught him such logic is the one that calls himself a king on Maui and operates with Mahealani Ventura-Oliver using "quantum" language, etc..........

but, I'll share this.........when U.S. President William Clinton was in "hot water", I did send him a letter offering him a place with our Hawaiian government and asked him to work with us..............well, Congress had a closed door session, and all those who were requesting for his impeachment were the ones who walked out first when the session ended, and the news came out that the impeachment moves were extinguished............and that is what I had expected.............because U.S. President William Clinton would and could basically turn everything around if he supported the Hawaiian Kingdom........... I have a number of Certified-Return Receipt Requested Post Office Cards as some of the evidence because I did send Clinton a copy of the 281 page Affidavit/Lien/Notice filed on 12/17/96 with some of the genocide evidence which was filed at the Bureau of Conveyances, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii as Document No. 96-177455.

Now, we have already met some from Aotearoa, one person named Matthew even got arrested along with cousin Herbert Pratt (dec.) years ago............they were already shaking up everything............so, the moves of many documented are already known to many here and abroad...........

Although there's much relayed in your basic outline of what needs to occur, the reality is..........the whole set up is already in place, and just needs to be updated, and recognizing the many problematic issues that has its basis in supporting the ONE WORLD ORDER/NEW WORLD ORDER thinking which occurred since 1822 ---- see the Papal Bulls continuum from 1493, the 1822 Secret Treaty of Verona which moves certain nations to usurp Monarchy governments worldwide................

remember it was Austria, France, Russia, Prussia, the Vatican (complemented for maintaining OBEDIENCE among the people thru religion), U.S. and England who have engaged in a pact to move everyone towards ONE WORLD ORDER/NEW WORLD ORDER thinking............Pirates of the World is more becoming of what they do in reality........they promote, support those who help them with their goals ---corporations, bankers, legal people, Masons/Freemasons or Partners in Crime..........and utilize their military for their goals, not the peoples goals, or everything against those who support Monarchy governments...........

suggest you read up on democratic governments and the foundation works talk about how democratic governments are mere experiments on the people, and was never expected to last...........

suggest you read up on John Nelson's legal research which shows that the Presidents who are basically from the Confederate States have moved to form their own Constitutions which departs from the original Constitution and have been/are moving U.S. citizens towards Communism, ONE WORLD ORDER/ NEW WORLD ORDER in a subtle way over time... http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/GORA8037

empower yourselves with knowledge, history, genealogies, legal issues, know about Social Changes, Propaganda, etc. because from the look of things..............homework must and still has to occur ...... and know that our Hawaiian Kingdom exists, because we are documented as merely having gone "under ground"............Queen Liliuokalani did document the U.S. (et. als.) as having breached the Law of Nations, breaking Permanent Friendship Treaties, etc.

Keep connected /stay connected to those who are really trying to unite our kanaka maoli........and realistically not all are the movers, the shakers, etc...... and not all really care about the people too.... includes the U.S., entity State of Hawaii who fail to take care of the lives, safety, health of their own in the Hawaiian Islands based on their extermination moves/the use of depleted uranium, toxins, GMO's, etc. without jurisdiction, documented premeditation, contrary to the Laws of Nations, etc. and remain a belligerent, Pirating nation actively acting as if they have claims here when they really don't...........

..............aloha.

Amelia;
Herbert, who is my cousin on my grandmother's side, gave me a copy of his petition and letter he wrote to the President. Herbert's grandmother and my grandmother were sisters. His grandmother was raised by Elena MaGuire/Kaaukai's brother John. I still have that petition.

Aloha
Sharon
hi Sharon,

Awesome!

Herbert was a cousin because his mom married Uncle Walter..........Uncle was way lot younger and Herbert had issues for a time.......till i asked if his mom was happy...........he said yes, then told him..........they're happy..........and that's great! ..........we kinda laughed about that.....cause i think he just felt uncomfortable that he was close to his age.......

in our Gora family, i've noticed there are many years differences in many of the marriages/ relationships...........and that's cool...........because the point is that everyone's happy and enjoy the company they're with...........and that's love.......

Herbert did have a number of cases that were definitely important...........he was with Keanu Sai and Donald Lewis, until Keanu changed the game plan, etc........he stepped away from them...

Would you share that petition with us or if you'd like to zap it to my e-mail, i'll be glad to post it on the IOLANI - The Royal Hawk for the world to see.........

Miss Herbert...........several of us used to have lunch with him at the cafe in town and discuss issues.....his wife passed away soon after he died......appears from heartbreak...........we were hoping his son would pick up Herbert's work...........and Herbert had hoped his daughter would....funny, only recently I started to think about them............hope all is well..........

Herbert used to tell us about the time Matthew and he got arrested and Matthew told the police that he couldn't be arrested..........rather than listen to him, they hauled them off...........once in jail, it became an international incident which the entity State of Hawaii quickly set him and Herbert free because of the immunity that Matthew had as an official from Aetearoa.....lol.......

Matthew was a neat man, about Herbert's age, and we had a 'communion of minds, prayers, connection' at the Archives..........an awesome prayer was made, an ancient prayer which basically reunited our people..........Herbert truly had unique, awesome friends.........and his cases were also very important as well.......because Sovereignty/Sovereign issues were part of the cases..................because of his years of being actively moving in Court, the challenges which frustrated the judges...........one judge in the City & County Court went stomping after him with his robes flying in the wind rushed after Herbert and friends into the hallways yelling to the policemen "OFFICERS, OFFICERS ....ARREST THAT MAN!"................the cops quickly retorted.........'sorry your honor, but he's out of our jurisdiction!"

the things happening nowadays are somewhat tame as compared to what was happening with Herbert, and many of the others.........

although i was one of the youngest ones in Court cases with them, I totally enjoyed myself then and laugh about the good memories, the important works that they have laid, the foundation of maintaining our Hawaiian Kingdom issues over time...........and I must say, I was and still am very proud to be standing next to those still here as well...........what better examples of worthwhile time spent with purposeful goals...........because they were/are the doers, the movers, the shakers, and not just talkers........and they have genealogies as well..........

my e-mail address: hawaiianhistory@gmail.com

Glad to meet Herberts family as well..........

aloha.

p.s. Many kanaka maoli fled to safety in Aetearoa.....even some members of our family....the haole were getting rid of the land owners..........some were imprisoned and sent as slaves outside of the Hawaiian Islands...........an example of the families are the Kalama family... the part American Indian family as well...........

Herbert had such a beautiful voice.......enjoyed some of researchers singing outside of the Iolani Palace after research days too...........yep, miss that too....

aloha amelia,

Kahu Kalama was at the recent meeting with the Army. He is from Wahiawa--Ohai street specifically and presently lives on Hawaiian Homestead in Nanakuli. I hope that he takes the 'iwi' from the military and reinturn it into a resting place. According to Abe his request was that the 'iwi' be reinturned in the same place and not mixed into a vault with other bones. It's like sweeping a pile of rubbish and putting it into a rubbish dumpsite like discarded American garbage.

International archeologist think differently which is why I want an international person on the team. Desecration and then reburial should be done with lineal descendance and their ancient prayers.

Over the years NAGPRA has been manipulated into a Christian burial rather than it's origin of non Christian or first people ritruals. And Kahu Kalama is Christian. Having said that the genology and responsibilty for the recent finds of 'iwi' should be given to the real descendants.

"The Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA), Pub.L. 101-601, 104 Stat. 3048, is a United States federal law passed on 16 November 1990 requiring federal agencies and institutions that receive federal funding[1] to return Native American cultural items and human remains to their respective peoples. Cultural items include funerary objects, sacred objects, and objects of cultural patrimony. In addition, it authorizes a program of federal grants to assist in the repatriation process. It is now the strongest federal legislation pertaining to aboriginal remains and artifacts."

Annelle Amaral is the Native Hawaiian liaison for the Army Garrison Hawai’i. In 2008, she was awarded a contract (W912CN-08-C-0051) to perform the duties of the Army’s Native Hawaiian liaison in Hawai’i. The original contract and its eight modifications are worth $742,392 until August 15, 2010. She physically abused an opio wahine infront of Colonel Douglas S. Mulbury, Commanding

Signers of Native Hawaiian Covenant:

1. Major General Michael J. Terry, Commanding General, 8th Theater Sustainment Command

2. Mr. Allen Hoe, Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army, Member of Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

3. Major General Bernard S. Champoux, Commanding General, 25th Infantry Division

4. Ms. Jade Danner, Member of the Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

5. Ret. Brigadier General Irwin Cockett, member Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

6. Colonel Matthew T. Margotta, Garrrison Commander, U.S. Army Garrison Hawaii

7. Mr. H. K. Bruss Keppeler, Member of Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

8. Command Sergeant Major Tuileama T. Nua, Tripler Army Medical Center

9. Command Sergeant Major Kevin J. Thompson, 911th Signal Command Theater

10. Ms. Dee Jay Mailer, Member Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

11. Command Sergeant Major George D. Duncan, 8th Theater Sustainment Command

12. Mr. Peter Apo, Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army, Member Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

13. Brigadier General Stephen L. Jones, Commanding General, Tripler Army Medical Center

14. Rev. William Kaina, Member of Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

15. Command Sergeant Major Phillip Rowland, 94th Army Air Missile Defense Command

16. Ms. Jalna Keala, member of Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

17. Ms. Annelle Amaral, Native Hawaiian Liaison to the Garrison Commander

18. Command Sergeant Major Forrest Wacker, 9th Mission Support Command

19. Mr. Charles Kapua, Member of the Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

20. Command Sergeant Major Frank Leota, 25th Infantry Division

21. Brigadier General Alexander Kozlov, Commanding General, 9th Mission Support Command

22. Mr. William Richards, Member of Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

23. Brigadier General Jeffery L. Underhill, Commanding General, 94th Air Missile Defense Command

24. Mr. William Moore, Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army

25. Major General Robert G. F. Lee, Hawaii National Guard, the Adjutant General

26. Mr. Neal Hannahs, Member of the Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

27. Command Sergeant Major Robert E. Williamson, III, U.S. Army Garrison Hawaii

28. Mr. Chris Dawson, Member of the Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

29. Ms. Leimomi Khan, Member of the Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

30. Brigadier General Alan R. Lynn, 311th Signal Command Theater

31. Brigadier General Mark Yenter, Commander, U.S Army Corps of Engineers, Pacific Ocean Divison

32. Rev. Kaleo Patterson, Member of Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

33. Alii Sir Edward Akana, Office of the Chancellor, Royal Order of Kamehameha

34. Ret. Brigadier General Dwight Kealoha, U.S Air Force

35. Brigadier General James Nixon, 25th Infantry Division

36. Ha’aheo Guanson, Pacific Peace and Justice Reconciliation Center

37. Raymond Jardine, Native Hawaiian Veterans

38. Paul Y. Komeiji, Kuhana Associates LLC

39. Earl Pamai Tenn, Ka Ohana Aloha

40. Todd Shishido, Kukulu LLC

41. Kanaloa Koko, Royal Order of the Crown of Hawaii

42. Lance Holden, President, ‘Ahahui Siwila Hawaii o Kapolei

43. James Kaleohano, Alii Ai Moku, Royal Order of Kamehameha

44. Rocky Naeole, Royal Order of Kamehameha

45. Larry Woodie, President, Ewa-Puuloa Hawaiian Civic Club

46. Joe Thomas, Royal Order of Kamehameha

47. Joseph Jerviss, Royal Order of Kamehameha

48. Baldo A. Patterson, Royal Order of Kamehameha

Thomas Joseph Lenchanko, Hawaiian National and Private Citizen
Spokesperson for Hawaiian Lineal Descendants
931 Uakanikoo Street
Wahiawa, Island of O’ahu
Ko Hawaii Pae Aina (96786)

Tuesday September 21, 2010

United States Federal Government, et al
Department of the Army
US Army Installation Management Command, Pacific Region
Headquarters, United States Army Garrison-Hawaii
851 Wright Avenue, Wheeler Army Airfield
Schofield Barracks Military Reservation, Hawaii 96857-5000

Colonel Douglas S. Mulbury, Commanding
All Military and Public Citizens

LAWFUL NOTICE: TO: COLONEL DOUGLAS S. MULBURY, COMMANDING
NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST UNLAWFUL ACTIONS BY YOUR
AGENTS ON FOREIGN HAWAIIAN NATIONAL AINA IN CONFLICT
WITH RIGHTS AND IN OUTRIGHT DEFIANCE OF CULTURAL
RIGHTS AND PRACTICES OF HAWAIIAN NATIONALS

REGARDING: DISRESPECTFULLY REMOVING IDENTIFIED HAWAIIAN NATIONAL
HUMAN REMAINS (IWIKUPUNA) FROM GRAVESITES AT HALEAUAU,
LIHUE, ISLAND OF O’AHU, KO HAWAII PAE AINA

Colonel Doulas S. Mulbury:

The identification of aina [family} whom will require assistance to
access the reservation:
1- Thomas Joseph Lenchanko
2- Aran Alton Ardaiz
3- Kalama Makaneole
4- Summer Mullins
5- Robert Oliveira Jr.
6- Pono K. Kealoha
7- aina [family]noted, listed and cc’d

“Corrective actions”

Please be prepared with identified counsel so we may resolve this
specific matter of exposure, damages and scattering of our iwikupuna
[human remains]; and to provide the United States Military, et al,
the opportunity to reveal and affirm ownership of the land sites in
question.

We do not authorize nor approve of your foreign methods of handling
our aina [family]iwikupuna [human remains]; and we continue to object
to your organization’s suppression of the lawful rights of Hawaiian
National Private Citizens and our Hawaiian Kingdom National Government.

Subsequently, your actions continue to appear intentional and are an
affront and an insult to the living of our deceased whom are buried in
our land.

Please have staff contact me in a timely manner with an understanding
for our access to the reservation for said meeting with you on Thursday
September 23, 2010.

oia ua ‘ike a ‘aia la

Thomas Joseph Lenchanko, Hawaiian National
kahuaka’i ola ko laila waha olelo ‘Aha Kukaniloko/Koa Mana mea ola kanaka mauli
Note:
This was a set up to damage our international laws and our nation relationship with other nations. It was a religious battle as well as former 'police officers' acting out Emerson's psychology 101.

Nathaniel B Emerson was Honolulu Police Department Psychologist ("Unwritten Literature of Hawaii")and I am always aware of the nut cases within the Department such as Annelle Amaral and now Shad Kane who turned on the non Christian participants at this meeting.
hi Kaohi,

thank you for posting the names of those who signed the Convention........

started exploring their backgrounds..........will be posting it soon, meanwhile the group has been listed on the Genocide Activities File of the Honolulu Police Department due to the following:

The following are documented Americans who signed an unauthorized pact of a belligerent nation operating in a neutral, non-violent, friendly nation to bomb, engage in warring activities, operate equipment to contaminate an environment which they do not own, haphazardly, carelessly endanger all in the Hawaiian archipelago, fail to protect the lives, safety, health of our aaboriginal Hawaiian people, U.S. citizens, foreign citizens, etc., including their own families.

Research shows their premeditation activities against a neutral nation, and are lawbreakers in our Hawaiian Islands........the ramifications affects more than 22 nations that the U.S. has wrongfully warred with since 1893.

The criminal deviants, War Mongers are listed below:.

Signers of Native Hawaiian Covenant

1. Major General Michael J. Terry, Commanding General, 8th Theater Sustainment Command

2. Mr. Allen Hoe, Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army, Member of Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

3. Major General Bernard S. Champoux, Commanding General, 25th Infantry Division

5. Ret. Brigadier General Irwin Cockett, member Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

12. Mr. Peter Apo, Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army, Member Native Hawaiian Advisory Council

13. Brigadier General Stephen L. Jones, Commanding General, Tripler Army Medical Center

15. Command Sergeant Major Phillip Rowland, 94th Army Air Missile Defense Command

21. Brigadier General Alexander Kozlov, Commanding General, 9th Mission Support Command

23. Brigadier General Jeffery L. Underhill, Commanding General, 94th Air Missile Defense Command

31. Brigadier General Mark Yenter, Commander, U.S Army Corps of Engineers, Pacific Ocean Divison

Therefore, Major General Michael J. Terry/Michael J. Terry thru Baldo A. Patterson were inappropriate people/ American citizens, incapable persons without jurisdiction or granted the right to properly represent the Royal families, the true land owners, the aboriginal Hawaiians/ kanaka maoli and not authorized/were appointed/self appointed to participate in a serious matter of signing documents drawn up by a belligerent occupier the United States government, with England, and the Morgan/International bankers. They are all improper persons who mischievously, criminally moved to support genocide activities in our Hawaiian Islands. They are not part of the Royal families, not true kanaka maoli, but criminal deviants used for the purposes of a criminal, ceremonial set up without rights. Conspirators/treasonous persons/Pirates/Identity thieves operating in the Hawaiian Islands is what they truly are.

They were not authorized to represent the Royal families, which does not include the Kuhio and Kawananakoa's due to their associations/affiliations and support in dethroning Queen Liliuokalani in 1893, criminally assuming wealth, assets, lands belonging to the Kamehameha's, King Kalakaua's, Queen Kapiolani's, Princess Poomaikelani's, Queen Liliuokalani's, et. als. bloodlines/descendants/families.

Their Native Hawaiian Covenant signed is hereby nulled and void.

The Hawaiian Kingdom remains a neutral, friendly, non violent nation, recognizing that an abundant amount of crimes of premeditation, breaching the Law of Nations, breaking the permanent friendship treaty, genocide activities, etc. is and remains on the records documenting the pirating moves of those documented above, etc.

They are now on the Genocide Activities list at the Honolulu Police Department, and filed in Hawaiian Kingdom Records No. 2010 - 01700.

Sincerely,

Amelia Gora, a Royal person, Acting Liaison of Foreign Affairs - Royal Families House of Nobles, Hawaiian Kingdom

Aloha Kelea, I like your mana'o and I know we have many of the pieces in place to move this occupation into the next phase. Na Kanaka have become educated to the realities of tyranny and of the positive question of who Hawaiians are.

What I see is the owners of the land lied to about their status and many homeless in their own nation. We can change this. I think in some ways some of us older activists have driven into a ditch. Many can not choose between being Hawaiian American and Hawaiian nationals. I n fairness the US makes it near impossible to function as a Hawaiian national.

I see the process has already started. I personally have been involved in efforts to improve Hawaiian national status. So I would share with you some of the problems I believe we should address first.

Leadership- Like many people living under oppressive regimes, Hawaiians face constant efforts to undermine us forming functional leadership. This is the number one worry the US has about Hawaii. If Hawaiians have legitimate leadership the next steps become obvious and threatening to US hold in our nation. Since the US supreme court has upheld in the past the rights contained in the Mahele grants and the beneficiary rights in the five trust, then America or Kingdom the owners of the most of Hawaii belongs to the heirs and successors [and these rights live in the HK]

So I put to you that the leadership needs to step up and that may just be you. Age is not the only basis to be a good leader.

Second as I have said many times we need to work with present leadership and not undermine them. get involved and influence them and if they fail to be pono, huli

Kala- this is the next problem, money even when we get hold of it, it can burn you. We know many who came up as activists and after getting grants, they know nobody and cant be reached. resources and income have to be created, as well as checks on the money so it is spent correctly. For me it should be spent on a law firm outside of Hawaii and sue for the looting of our trust and to replace the trusties. That's just my kuleana.

We need to spend our money like they did in the civil rights movement and patronize Kanaka businesses. Hawaiians should not pay taxes to the US, but we still need to fund our own Aupuni.

I do not suggest we jump into a Island wide government, but that local ones based on the model from Hawaiian history.

Lastly I did mention Kanaky and I work directly with them. They want a pacific united with the Hawaiians in a central role, as Amelia pointed out they know our shared history and they wait for us.

Aloha nui ka kou

Kai
Well said, "If our true nation is still alive, we WILL overcome occupation." which is what Na Kanaka women have been trying to do on DHHL. But, lost this 'kuleana' when Hawaii became the first to have abortion in 1972. So, now it is about not having a sick child (because of military contaminants in our environment) or if one becomes a victum of congenial birth defects than it becomes a child of the village not the 'ward of state'.

I stopped in to Keau's today and I sat and talked to John Keali'i one of the last 'holoholo' fishermens left on our shorelines. He did his best for 8 years taking care of many people that are doing well because of John. There are many more like him at Keau's and they are our last once they are gone we loose our access to the shores for our food.

You are a great writer, I thank you for being on Maoliworld:

The problems I am talking about are:
1) Growing inequality
2) Growing acceptance of class disparity
3) Growing acceptance of dictatorship mentalities
4) Growing acceptance of economic development schemes designed by the few for the benefit of the few.

It takes a great deal of training to keep a balance in the 'movement' and often times we just can't find the strength to Ku Kanaka. So we rest and move on to another battle. As for the outright dictatorship so very true, however, it has it's orgin of the talking chief stuff in the entire Pacific. Our Hawaiian Communal or the village raising the child is more than a cliche (sp) it's years of community practice. This being said I often crave for individualism which hardly finds it's way to Waianae. It's always about the community and the people within it.

So thanks again, for the perk in words and talk.
Holy cow on the listmaking...Has anyone thought of putting those into an online database?? They make for a mind boggling conversation piece.

To everyone - Thanks for all your input on this. Thanks also to those who wrote me direct emails. Kai, I talked to someone close to that work you're doing and understand better now - I guess we're on the same page.

All in all, I feel more settled than a few days ago, especially after hearing some of what went on at the meeting on 9/25. Our inherent unity in vision always amazes me.
Amelia,
Still feeling the effects of what happened at Wheeler Air Force Base. Only because the violence that Annalle caused was so unnecessary. But, I am so proud of Alika, Tom and Robert for representing our Na Kupuna and their essence of spirit in a dignified manner. As for the others (false native Hawaiians) the spirits will take care of their nasty spirit to dare to humiliate their bones before the military was just rotten at it's core. I also want to say lot's of sincere opio's were there too and their hearts were in the right place for they were very respectful to our ancestor's bones.
hi Kaohi,

Thank you for posting the names of those who signed the Convenant........

NATIVE HAWAIIAN COVENANT SIGNERS

- A Review -

by Amelia Gora (2010)

What is the Army's meaning of a Convenant? "It's a symbolic gesture......"

http://www.army.mil/-news/2010/03/29/36528-army-family-covenant-tak...

"Most of you know what that covenant is," Margotta said. "It's a symbolic gesture of all Army leaders of our solemn pledge to do everything we can to give you a quality of life commensurate to the service that you provide our nation."

Started exploring the backgrounds of those who signed (see below)......... the group has also been filed on the Hawaiian Kingdom Records and listed on the Genocide Activities File of the Honolulu Police Department:

The following are documented Americans who signed an unauthorized pact of a belligerent nation operating in a neutral, non-violent, friendly nation to bomb, engage in warring activities, operate equipment to contaminate an environment which they do not own, haphazardly, carelessly endanger all in the Hawaiian archipelago, fail to protect the lives, safety, health of our aaboriginal Hawaiian people, U.S. citizens, foreign citizens, etc., including their own families.

Research shows their premeditation activities against a neutral nation, and are lawbreakers in our Hawaiian Islands........the ramifications affects more than 22 nations that the U.S. has wrongfully warred with since 1893.

The criminal deviants, War Mongers are listed below:

Army security - War Dog/Warmonger;

http://matrix.scranton.edu/rotc/documents/brigadier-general-michael...
http://maoliworld.ning.com/profiles/blogs/us-army-native-hawaiian

Amelia Gora's notes: a War Dog/ Warmonger with no place in a neutral, non violent, friendly nation, tresspassing on our Crown Lands

Supports War Dogs/Warmongers; A Vietnam War Vet who operated as a medic - which has immunities under the International laws; now an attorney

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104389637 his son was killed recently in War.

received a Truman Award http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104389637 in the film he talks about his dead son.....a propaganda campaign pushing his War Monger candidate, his pledge will never bring his son back; a sell out; a fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEhHDXUn7NY ....another propaganda campaign

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG7ui5HhY1E speaks about his limited medic; in a recon team to retrieve dead bodies, etc.

he has issues with the basis of the Vietnam period....supports War Mongers despite his son being killed needlessly.

War Dog; Warmonger; Army strategist;
http://ocll.hqda.pentagon.mil/

A Sell out from Kauai, a Supporter of the Akaka Bill; gets support from Bank of Hawaii - BARACK OBAMA'S, et.als. family business; Liliuokalani Trust - operating on Fraud, Criminal deviance, etc.; Bernice Pauahi Bishop Estates - operating on Fraud, Criminal deviance, etc.; supports the extermination practices on people of color, etc.

http://www.hawaii-nation.org/danner.html
http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/hawaiiansovereignty/AkakaAlaskaKelly.html
http://www.cnhaexposed.org/

A genuine screw-up; War Dog/War Monger from Kauai
http://thegardenisland.com/topic/?q=cockett&t=&l=25&d=&...

A War College graduate, a War Dog/Warmonger
http://www.garrison.hawaii.army.mil/sites/commander/biography.asp

An attorney, perpetuates criminal history of what truly happened in the Hawaiian Islands, diverts the issues, instructor, claims advocate of Full Sovereignty with the following:

"With differences, the following all advocate Full Independence: Lynette Cruz,
Poka Laenui, Kekuni Blaisdell, Ku`umealoha Gomes, Kekula Bray Crawford, Michael
Keoni Dudley, Herbert Holt Kauahi, Louis Agaard, Lilikala Kame`eleihiwa, and Bruss
Keppeler."

http://www.uhh.hawaii.edu/academics/hohonu/writing.php?id=121

"The illegal takeover of the Hawaiian Kingdom is the main reason why Natives have built up animosity towards Westerners or Non- Natives. However, this is only a small fraction of the effects of Non-Native influence. Not only did Hawaiians lose their kingdom, they lost their identity."

Keppeler focuses on the Natives view towards the Westerners rather than looking at the facts which remains the real points...the truth, the premeditation of the pirates, deviants, the Westerners and minimizes the crimes. He lies/perpetuates lies about the Hawaiians losing their kingdom when in reality it did go "under ground"....he states they "lost their identity" when in actuality, the "identity" was stolen by criminal deviants who assumed the "Hawaiian" title based on being born in the islands. The Rice vs. Cayetano case basically legalized the theft of the Hawaiian's identity.......and the reality is that the countering of their legalese, the terms used by Queen Liliuokalani was "aboriginal Hawaiians", the terms used in the 1890 Census was "kanaka maoli" - the terms, identities of our people, therefore, cannot be stolen utilizing these terms forevermore.

http://www.libstudy.hawaii.edu/manicas/pdf_files/courses/Sovereignt...

A War Dog/Warmonger; Army Career person;

http://talamua.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&i...

A War Dog/Warmonger, Army Career person

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=93654155980

A Sell Out. A War dog/Warmonger supporter. A genocide activist.

Chief Executive Officer - Kamehameha Schools; a Pirated Trust of the Hawaiian Kingdom; The CEO is not part of the Royal families, not related to our families, not Bernice Pauahi Bishop's family, research incomplete, racketeering ongoing, identity etc.

http://www.ksbe.edu/about/chiefs/ceo.php

An Army War Dog/Warmonger

previously signed a Covenant:

"Most of you know what that covenant is," Margotta said. "It's a symbolic gesture of all Army leaders of our solemn pledge to do everything we can to give you a quality of life commensurate to the service that you provide our nation."

Tourism profiteer.

http://www.peterapocompany.com/Site/About_Peter.html

War College graduate, doctor, War Dog/Warmonger, Sickness observer in the Hawaiian Islands on special staff with Washington, D.C., etc.

http://www.nca-integration.amedd.army.mil/pages/biovolpe.aspx
http://www.flagandgeneralofficersnetwork.org/army12.html

Protestant missionary, minister who served in the Kawaiahao Church, which was criminally claimed by conspirator, treasonous person Sanford B. Dole, etc. Part of the missionaries/ mercenaries for the U.S., etc.

http://www.pidfoundation.org/about/board_of_directors/reverend_will...

War dog/Warmonger, Battle preparer,

http://www.usarpac.army.mil/94AAMDC/CSM%20Rowland.htm

Rail supporter, "Secretary
Jalna Keala is a retired Government and Community Affairs Officer at the Office of Hawaiian Affairs. Ms. Keala is a Past President of the Association of Hawaiian Civic Clubs, and a Past President of the Oahu Council of the Association of Hawaiian Civic Clubs. "

http://www.hawaiimaoli.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=ar...
http://www.aohcc.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&...

A former cop, pro abortion bully broad, paid off bundles to "primarily... "fix" the Army's community relations problem with Kanaka Maoli. One of the tactics has been to organize a pro-military Kanaka Maoli front via the "Native Hawaiian Covenant" and the Makua community leaders helicopter ride and photo op."

"These are the same counterinsurgency methods used in Afghanistan and Iraq to try to win over a segment of the native population present a fig leaf of legitimacy for what is an illegal occupation. As it is true for people around the world, no amount of community relations can change the basic historical truths and the material consequences of imperialism. The Army cannot "P.R." away a peoples' hunger for justice." - Kyle Kajihiro.

http://www.maoliworld.com/xn/detail/2011971:Event:267570?xg_source=...

Note: she's documented as having assaulted a kanaka maoli amidst witnesses........charges on that attack needs to be made, then you'll see the Warmongers move to her rescue.

She's also documented in the Hawaiian Kingdom records.

War Dog; Warmonger;

War Dog; Warmonger;

War Dog; Warmonger;

War Dog; Warmonger;

War Dog; Warmonger;

War Dog; Warmonger;

War Dog; Warmonger;

War Dog; Warmonger;

War Dog; Warmonger;

War Dog; Warmonger;

War Dog; Warmonger;

Note: nothing peaceful and claimed justice with promotion of genocide/support of genocide against a neutral, friendly, non violent nation, innocent people who did no wrong, including American citizens, and foreigners, etc.

War Dog; Warmonger;

A documented child/little boy(s) molester who served prison time, resided in the U.S., changed his name to Kanaloa Koko. Claims to represent the Royal families and was not given authority, and is not related to our families. Descendant of a Millie de Wolf. Questionnable genealogies. Discovery of background by longtime researcher Kealoha, research incomplete.

http://hawaii.gov/dlnr/hpd/bcd/minutes/oa061703m.htm
http://hawaii.gov/dlnr/hpd/bcd/minutes/oa053003m.htm

Supports Prince Kuhio, a conspirator/treasonous person.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/global/story.asp?s=11687263

Father of Kaleo Patterson/Rev. Kaleo Patterson who supports the Rail System:

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2004/Feb/18/il/il01a.html

Therefore, Major General Michael J. Terry/Michael J. Terry thru Baldo A. Patterson were inappropriate people/ American citizens, incapable persons without jurisdiction or granted the right to properly represent the Royal families, the true land owners, the aboriginal Hawaiians/ kanaka maoli and not authorized/were appointed/self appointed to participate in a serious matter of signing documents drawn up by a belligerent occupier the United States government, with England, and the Morgan/International bankers. They are all improper persons who mischievously, criminally moved to support genocide activities in our Hawaiian Islands. They are not part of the Royal families, not true kanaka maoli, but criminal deviants used for the purposes of a criminal, ceremonial set up without rights. Conspirators/treasonous persons/Pirates/Identity thieves operating in the Hawaiian Islands is what they truly are.

They were not authorized to represent the Royal families, which does not include the Kuhio and Kawananakoa's due to their associations/affiliations and support in dethroning Queen Liliuokalani in 1893, criminally assuming wealth, assets, lands belonging to the Kamehameha's, King Kalakaua's, Queen Kapiolani's, Princess Poomaikelani's, Queen Liliuokalani's, et. als. bloodlines/descendants/families.

Their Native Hawaiian Covenant signed is hereby nulled and void.

The Hawaiian Kingdom remains a neutral, friendly, non violent nation, recognizing that an abundant amount of crimes of premeditation, breaching the Law of Nations, breaking the permanent friendship treaty, genocide activities, etc. is and remains on the records documenting the pirating moves of those documented above, etc.

23 are military/military related personnel, Career War dogs/Warmongers.
25 are military/military related personnel supporters, Career War dogs/Warmongers supporters, Sell outs.

48 in Total are documented genocide activists; are not related to the Royal families; are War dogs/ genocide activists; have animosities towards all in the Hawaiian archipelago/ Hawaiian Islands/Hawaiian Kingdom/Ko Pae Aina o Hawaii.

They are on the Genocide Activities list in Hawaiian Kingdom Records No. 2010 - 01700 and the Honolulu Police Department's Genocide Activities list.

Aloha,

Amelia Gora, a Royal person, Acting Liaison of Foreign Affairs - Royal Families House of Nobles, Hawaiian Kingdom

fyi................Amaral message:

RE: LAWFUL REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATIONS... (UNCLASSIFIED)

Inbox
X

|
Amaral, Annelle Ms CTR US USA IMCOM
to Tom, Douglas, James, Kerry, Alvin, Peter, Laurie, Clyde, Stanton, estherk, Ernie, Haunani, Walter, Rowena, Boyd, Donald, Colette, Robert, Oswald, John, Reynold, Kai, Kamoa, leimomi, charles, antoinette

show details 2:01 PM (10 hours ago)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Mr. Lenchenko, if you want to condemn my conduct, you should be better informed of what occurred in the hallway...in fact, it was your ohana who was discourteous, not me. I answered her questions politely and turned away from her when she began calling me pilau and shouting at me. In addition, it was she who was pushing and shoving, not me. I do not appreciate your lack of integrity and respect in this circumstance. Annelle Amaral

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 6:29 PM
To: Mulbury, Douglas S COL MIL US USA IMCOM; Duttweiler, James Mr CIV US USA IMCOM; Abramson, Kerry Mr CIV US USA USARPAC; Char, Alvin L Mr CIV US USA IMCOM; Yuh, Peter Mr CIV US USA IMCOM; Lucking, Laurie J Dr CIV US USA IMCOM; Amaral, Annelle Ms CTR US USA IMCOM; 'Clyde Namuo'; 'Stanton Enomoto'; estherk@oha.org; 'Ernie Kimoto'; 'Haunani Apoliona'; 'Walter Heen'; 'Rowena Akana'; 'Boyd Mossman'; 'Donald Cataluna'; 'Colette Machado'; 'Robert Lindsey'; 'Oswald Stender'; 'John Waihee'; 'Reynold Freitas'; 'Kai Markell'; 'Kamoa Quitevis'
Cc: 'leimomi kahn'; 'charles rose'; 'antoinette lee'; canjo@alakaimechanical.com; alohakekipi@yahoo.com; 'Jo-Lin Kalimapau'; 'summer mullins'; 'Robert Oliveira Jr.'; alikapoesilva@yahoo.com; Glen_Kila/KAMAILE/HIDOE@notes.k12.hi.us; 'Clarence_De_Lude/KAMAILE/HIDOE'; hhopfe@hawaii.rr.com; ortizr008@hawaii.rr.com; 'andrea deVincent'; napuaomakekau@yahoo.com; gafoaga@hotmail.com; kanialaiwaipiouka@yahoo.com; kahalelehua@hotmail.com; everydaymystic@aol.com; meakauarockdahale@yahoo.com; kawaihapai@hawaii.rr.com; 'Sheila Valdez'; 'Pono K. Kealoha'; 'Peter Lonoaea'; pointman_jeno@msn.com; 'Lc'; 'pila short'; Malamapono@aol.com; taimiroa5@aol.com; 'Rose Lenchanko'; 'Tony Lenchanko'; nkamalii@papaolalokahi.org; mikahala_roy@yahoo.com; 'palani vaughn'; lukalex1@gmail.com; kelii_s@yahoo.com; KeokiKaloman@aol.com; keonialvarez@aol.com; melkalahiki@aol.com; kauahi@hawaii.rr.com; puuhonua@hawaii.rr.com; 'Paulo Fujishiro'; 'Lisa Dang Fujishiro'; 'Paula Kobayashi'; 'Meleanna Meyer'; 'Manulani Meyer'; kanikapu@yahoo.com; 'David Au'; ululani2006@hawaiiantel.net; laiekupuna@yahoo.com; johnfdesoto@aol.com; 'Amelia Gora'; hawaiianembassy@gmail.com; chief4070@yahoo.com; 'kanoena richardson'; bhelemano@aol.com; hanspj3@yahoo.com; ckaiama@hawaii.edu; cdexk@yahoo.com; mookahan@yahoo.com; tcphawaii@yahoo.com; 'Pilipo Souza'; kaiokauai@gmail.com; 'Michael Lee'; 'Calveena Gomes'; 'Mia'; kahea725@gmail.com; sstone@scd.hawaii.gov; hawn-reefdwellers@hawaii.rr.com; penumbramahina@yahoo.com; 'jessie ann pa`ahana'; 'cissy pa`ahana'; 'connie moore'; paula@lymansaccounting.com; nanealauhala@yahoo.com; matteann@hotmail.com; josette@hawaii.edu; 'Laurel Douglass'; spiritvoyager@aol.com; waimeababe99@yahoo.com; lcollin@qlcc.org; kupu4444@gmail.com; kaleephcc@yahoo.com; 'DJP'; 'Don Glover'; 'Donna Burns'; 'Don Mapes'; 'Donna Camvel'; 'jade eckardt'; keanu.sai@gmail.com; 'Jonathan Kamakawiwo Osorio'
Subject: LAWFUL REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATIONS...

Thomas Joseph Lenchanko, Hawaiian National and Private Citizen

Spokesperson for Hawaiian Lineal Descendants

931 Uakanikoo Street

Wahiawa, Island of O'ahu

Ko Hawaii Pae Aina (96786)

September 26, 2010

United States Federal Government, et al

Department of the Army

United States Army Installation Management Command, Pacific Region

Headquarters, United States Army Garrison-Hawaii

851 Wright Avenue, Wheeler Army Airfield

Schofield Barracks Military Reservation, Hawaii 96857-5000

LAWFUL NOTICE TO: COLONEL DOUGLAS S. MULBURY, COMMANDING

NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST UNLAWFUL ACTIONS BY UNITED

STATES AGENTS ON FOREIGN HAWAIIAN NATIONAL AINA IN

CONFLICT AND OUTRIGHT DEFIANCE OF CULTURAL RIGHTS AND

PRACTICES OF HAWAIIAN NATIONALS.

REGARDING: DISRESPECTFULLY REMOVING IDENTIFIED HAWAIIAN NATIONAL

HUMAN REMAINS, IWIKUPUNA, FROM GRAVESITES AT HALEAUAU,

LIHUE, ISLAND OF O'AHU, KO HAWAII PAE AINA;

OUR MEETING OF THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 23, 2010, 18:30 AT

BUILDING 106, 851 WRIGHT AVENUE, WHEELER ARMY AIRFIELD

WITH YOU AND YOUR STAFF REGARDING OUR PREVIOUSLY

NOTED JUNE 01, 2010 DISPOSITION FOR OUR FAMILY HUMAN

REMAINS, IWIKUPUNA AINA;

AND LAWFUL REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATIONS.

Colonel Douglas S. Mulbury, Commanding:

'ano'ai kakou (to treat others fairly, as one would expect to be treated).

This is to inform your Organization, yourself and your staff, that we are disappointed at the

manner in which your staff condoned the extreme, discourteous and inappropriate conduct by not

just your female staff member who forcefully and rudely closed the door on our family member,

but that your legal counsel and staff condoning the belligerent and rude conduct of one Hawaiian

individual who was more concerned about his prideful genealogy than that of the iwi for which we

were assembled. There was absolutely no control exhibited by your staff to conduct a cordial

meeting complimentary to both we Hawaiian Nationals or the United States Military, as was

expected.

To your benefit, it is our understanding that being new to the Hawaiian Islands, you were not

properly prepared nor given adequate information regarding the established posture of 'Aha

Kukaniloko/Koa Mana, the State of Hawaii recognized lineal descendants; our continuing and

peaceful twelve (12) year relationship explicit to Hawaiian National traditional comprehension;

seizure of, destruction and willful damage done to our National Treasures, historic monuments,

works of art and science, and our sacred ancestral burial places. To we Hawaiian Nationals, the

iwi, (bones of our family members) are a part of the land and to disturb and remove them is to

desecrate our own lives and well-being, for the life is in the land: "ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka

pono" translated "the life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness." Our life is in the

land and our iwi are our life.

Your Organization also failed to reveal and affirm your claim of clear land title ownership of our iwi

sites in question, which your Organization claims to own and/or control as PROPERTY OT THE

UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. Our legal counsel has provided you a copy of a case wherein

the State of Hawaii and United States Federal Government could not prove any lawful

ownership of the land that you now claim as United States Military property.

Lawful Notice of Obligatory Responsibility: Request for clarifications.

To the United States Army Garrison-Hawaii, Commanding:

1. Please prove your claim of "exclusive territorial jurisdiction" over Hawaiian land and

Nationals which claim of jurisdiction has not been revealed or proven. Jurisdiction over

the land (in rem) and in personum (Private Citizen) must be proven in writing, not

just assumed, not just stated, and not just claimed without proof and written

evidence of law. Jurisdiction when challenged, as in this instant, must be

responded to IN WRITING AND PROVEN, AS REQUIRED BY YOUR OWN UNITED

STATES LAW.

Please review the lost Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR) case

(DLNR Case No. MA 09-03) documented in the United States Court for the Hawaii

District as filing (MC 09 000270 JMS BMK of 08/30/2009, et al.) proving lack of

United States jurisdiction on Hawaiian National lands, which was provided to you

and your legal counsel by our legal counsel at the September 23, 2010 meeting.

2. Regarding: International Humanitarian Law - Treaties and Documents

Please confirm or deny Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in

Time of War. Geneva 12 August 1949, i.e., Article 42, 43 and 56 as either applying or not

applying to our situation.

In closing, I request that you please consider an immediate, closed follow-up meeting with this

Spokesperson Thomas Joseph Lenchanko and our legal counsel so we may together, respectfully

develop a more knowledgeable understanding of Hawaiian National traditions, our cultural

practices and our respect for our land, its resources and our people.

As mentioned, we desire to continue our ongoing substantive consultation process, essential to

truthful and accurate communication in a peaceful and diplomatic manner complimentary to both

parties concerned.

'owau no me ka ha'aha'a

(I am humbly yours)

oia ua 'ike a 'aia la

(so it is, this is known, there it is)

Thomas Joseph Lenchanko, Hawaiian National

kahuaka'i ola ko laila waha olelo 'Aha Kukaniloko/Koa Mana mea ola kanak mauli

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Reply to all

Forward

Your message has been sent.
|
Amelia Gora
to Annelle, Tom, Douglas, James, Kerry, Alvin, Peter, Laurie, Clyde, Stanton, estherk, Ernie, Haunani, Walter, Rowena, Boyd, Donald, Colette, Robert, Oswald, John, Reynold, Kai, Kamoa, leimomi, charles

show details 12:08 AM (4 minutes ago)

fyi

Reply ---------------note: the entire message was sent to her and many others; only her portion is shown below/Amaral's portion is shown below....the entire message is the one posted above.
|
amelia gora
to hpd, governor.lingle, president, comments, Web, john.maguire

show details 11:37 PM (17 minutes ago)

* [HAWAIIAN SOVEREIGNTY] 5:09 Add to...Add to Added to
queue HAWAIIAN SOVEREIGNTYby DaHawaiian0610,363 views

NATIVE HAWAIIAN COVENANT SIGNERS

- A Review -

by Amelia Gora (2010)

What is the Army's meaning of a Convenant? "It's a symbolic gesture......"

Started exploring the backgrounds of those who signed (see below)......... the group has also been filed on the Hawaiian Kingdom Records and listed on the Genocide Activities File of the Honolulu Police Department:

The criminal deviants, War Mongers are listed below:

A former cop, pro abortion bully broad, paid off bundles to "primarily... "fix" the Army's community relations problem with Kanaka Maoli. One of the tactics has been to organize a pro-military Kanaka Maoli front via the "Native Hawaiian Covenant" and the Makua community leaders helicopter ride and photo op."

"These are the same counterinsurgency methods used in Afghanistan and Iraq to try to win over a segment of the native population present a fig leaf of legitimacy for what is an illegal occupation. As it is true for people around the world, no amount of community relations can change the basic historical truths and the material consequences of imperialism. The Army cannot "P.R." away a peoples' hunger for justice." - Kyle Kajihiro.

http://www.maoliworld.com/xn/detail/2011971:Event:267570?xg_source=...

Note: she's documented as having assaulted a kanaka maoli amidst witnesses........charges on that attack needs to be made, then you'll see the Warmongers move to her rescue.

She's also documented in the Hawaiian Kingdom records.

message ended with message above.

aloha.

RSS

Advertise to a Hawaiian Audience

Contact ikaika@maoliworld.com for advertising rates.

Badge

Loading…

Welcome

Aloha & Welcome to Maoliworld!

If you have suggestions on how to improve this site, email ikaikahussey (at) gmail.com.

You can adjust your security settings (what people can see and can't see) by going to "My Settings" on your page (click on "My Page" tab).

Please review the Maoliworld Terms of Use and Maoliworld Principles:
Maoliworld Terms of Use
Maoliworld Principles

© 2014   Created by Ikaika Hussey.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service